Login

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am

Trax - Silverstone 2013

Attended a show or meet? Give us a report here
  • Author
Trax - Silverstone 2013

Postby Dan Watts » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Well first off

THANK YOU, to all of those who attended with us this year, we had an excellent stand with a huge range of cars. *PROUD*

As i'm sure you are all aware, Matt was late getting to the convoy point, of which he did apologise. So i'd like to say thanks to all attendees for bearing with us while Matt made his way down with the tickets.

Show went well, dispite the rain but i could see a few smiles throughout the day from members, so can't of all been to bad.

If some of you hadn't notice, we have finally been able to Purchase a second Flag banner for the stand, so MASSIVE thanks to all those who helped donate. I'd also like to say a massive thanks to Matt for forking out a lot of his own money for the flag. We are still taking donations towards the club to help with the site up keep, and more banners, advertisements ect. So please spare some money, any is highly appreciated.

I'm proud of our stand this year as a club, and happy we got such a huge range of cars.

I hope you've all got your names down for Mod Live - Brands Hatch and i hope this time next year i'll be writing good feedback about Trax 2014.
.........................:: UK's Finest Stickers? Click Here ::.........................
Dan Watts
Moderator / Photoshop Guru

Driving: Ibiza Cupra

Return to Event & Meet Reports